Make my day Make my day

I'm really honored to be involved in this in some way. This animation was great, and the ending was really interesting. I'm glad to have been a part of a creepy moment with my song, since that's what I had intended it for originally. Thanks for using it, and great stuff!

MihaP responds:

Thanks man! Your song was amazing and it fitted well in my anination:)

Why making cartoons sucks Why making cartoons sucks

Very good animation! The premise is fairly interesting. I'm giving it 4 stars because it is produced very well, but the story itself was pretty simple. Great job though!

Soupcat responds:

Thanks!

An elephant movie An elephant movie

Not bad! It was pretty strange story-wise haha but definitely good, especially as far as the animation goes. The premise, though odd, was mildly entertaining too. Good work!

CyanSandwich responds:

I can never tell whether or not the thing I just made was a piece of senseless rubbish. Reviews like this are always reassuring.

Underrated Audio Collab Underrated Audio Collab

Not bad!

I wish I had seen the post on the forums lol. Regardless, you got some good people for this.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks

HAWP: The Adventure Game! HAWP: The Adventure Game!

Nice job, guys!

I'm excited to see this! I've been watching you guys' stuff for a while and this was an awesome surprise.

Ball adventure 2 Ball adventure 2

Excellent in many ways

This is certainly not a bad flash game, but it's not quite "good" yet.

First off, I'd suggest either adding more lives or implementing a continue function. The levels are mildly challenging and it gets annoying to have to start all over after only having two lives.

Second, the game is not incredibly original, though I haven't beaten it yet (I did try a few times and I suppose I'll try until I do beat it). I think you could come up with some interesting addition to this game that would make this game a lot more interesting.

Overall, though, I think it's a good game. I would work a bit longer on graphics for the next one, though, and I would also, as I said before, implement something awesome gameplay-wise that would make this more than just a simple platformer.

Nice job!

BobSpeekFlash responds:

thanks! about "continue", I wanted to make a game in the style of mario difficulty.
true that in some areas you have to lose lives, but it was not my intention

OpenLight - Perseverance (SirHadoken Cover) OpenLight - Perseverance (SirHadoken Cover)

Thank you for this! I always love hearing remixes of my work, and you did a very good job with this one.

SirHadoken responds:

Thank you! I'm really glad that you, and you especially, like how it turned out, and that you even found this in general. I've adored Perseverance for a genuinely long while, and I'm more than enlightened to know that I haven't done a disservice, to you and to the community in general, in putting a little spin on it. :D
Mad respect to you for the unmatchable craftsmanship with which you made the original, timeless piece that shall never be forgotten or lost. :)

Overturing Instrumental Overturing Instrumental

Interesting song! Definitely unique, in comparison to what I see most often on this site.

I look forward to seeing how you progress as a creator!

Corroid responds:

Thanks ;)

Thiscom - Purple Phantom [House] Thiscom - Purple Phantom [House]

Not bad! I kinda dig it.

Only thing I'll really critique here is the mixing. A lot of the synths are pretty harsh, and there's a bit of clipping going on, probably because some of your stuff is too loud.

Other than that, I like the idea. Keep making music!

DjThiscom responds: