View Profile OpenLight

6 Movie Reviews

I'm really honored to be involved in this in some way. This animation was great, and the ending was really interesting. I'm glad to have been a part of a creepy moment with my song, since that's what I had intended it for originally. Thanks for using it, and great stuff!

MihaP responds:

Thanks man! Your song was amazing and it fitted well in my anination:)

Very good animation! The premise is fairly interesting. I'm giving it 4 stars because it is produced very well, but the story itself was pretty simple. Great job though!

Soupcat responds:

Thanks!

Not bad! It was pretty strange story-wise haha but definitely good, especially as far as the animation goes. The premise, though odd, was mildly entertaining too. Good work!

CyanSandwich responds:

I can never tell whether or not the thing I just made was a piece of senseless rubbish. Reviews like this are always reassuring.

4 Game Reviews

Not bad!

I wish I had seen the post on the forums lol. Regardless, you got some good people for this.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks

Nice job, guys!

I'm excited to see this! I've been watching you guys' stuff for a while and this was an awesome surprise.

Excellent in many ways

This is certainly not a bad flash game, but it's not quite "good" yet.

First off, I'd suggest either adding more lives or implementing a continue function. The levels are mildly challenging and it gets annoying to have to start all over after only having two lives.

Second, the game is not incredibly original, though I haven't beaten it yet (I did try a few times and I suppose I'll try until I do beat it). I think you could come up with some interesting addition to this game that would make this game a lot more interesting.

Overall, though, I think it's a good game. I would work a bit longer on graphics for the next one, though, and I would also, as I said before, implement something awesome gameplay-wise that would make this more than just a simple platformer.

Nice job!

BobSpeekFlash responds:

thanks! about "continue", I wanted to make a game in the style of mario difficulty.
true that in some areas you have to lose lives, but it was not my intention

337 Audio Reviews

This was fun to listen to! I like the drums you used. Pretty simple synths and mixing here, which makes for a very unique sound. Reminds me of some of the older stuff I made before I learned more about production.

Thanks for remixing my song! I definitely enjoyed listening to this.

JKHP responds:

OMG YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THIS TRASH! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW! REALLY APPRECIATE IT! this was made a year ago, when i was at 11th grade, a gd level inspired me to remake your song

One of the best on here! Great person too. Glad you're still making music, Trois!

Troisnyx responds:

I don't plan on stopping. Thanks for the high praise!

I dig it! Pretty simple but the dynamics are good and the instrument sounds very real. Good work!

Grant Jones @OpenLight